The Gathering 2017
Bringing together over 150 Millennial leaders from across the Girls’ Brigade family, The Gathering 2017 will be held in Accra in Ghana on 5 – 12 August 2017. Building on the positive impact of the 2013 event in South Africa, The Gathering 2017 will bring together 18 – 35 year old GB women for a week of fun, faith development and fellowship.
Organised by a team of young women from across the world, The Gathering 2017 will:
- Provide lots of opportunities for you to have fun and make new GB friends
- Enable you to identify and develop your God-given gifts
- Develop you as a Christian leader
- Equip you to turn up the volume of hope for girls
- Enable you to input your voice, opinions and ideas to GB International
The event will respond to GBI’s 2017 International theme ‘Be Empowered’. More programme details will be released in the months ahead, but for now you can download the information pack and tell your friends!