LEAD//FOLLOW webinar recordings
Published on December 14, 2020
GB International wants to continue to support and equip you. That’s why we launched our LEAD//FOLLOW webinar series.
Did you miss one of the webinars? Did you attend but would like to recap?
So far there have been four different webinars this year to help equip and support leaders as they invest in girls and young women in a COVID-19 world.
We have all our fantastic webinar recordings and materials waiting for you to download and listen at your own pace. And they’re FREE.
By signing up, you have free access to the following webinars and accompanying resources:
- Rhythms of Grace: Soul Care in Leadership led by Dr Claire Rush, GB’s International Vice-President
- Nurturing positive mental wellbeing in children and young women led by Jessie Emms and Hannah Morpeth, mental health professionals
- Pastoral Care and managing loss by Rev Cheryl Clen from Australia and Rev Carlene Walford from Jamaica
- Growing GB in a COVID-19 world by Rev Den Pethers, International Pioneer of The Rooftop International.
- Plus you will receive a bonus webinar on Planning in the Middle of a Crisis by Simon Barrington, CEO of Forge Leadership.
Before Christmas, you will receive a link to an online folder which enables you to download all the material. We kindly ask that you don’t share this link with people who are not GB members.
If you’re a GB member, just register your interest here.